Future NSX owner from Norway.

Just want to introduce myself.
My name is Skarphedinn Sæmundsson and I am Icelandic but currently live in Norway.
I am almost 38years old and have been a loyal Honda fan since the early 90´s, I have owned 22 Hondas (5bikes and 17cars) and have as most Hondaheads I believe lusted after the NSX for a very long time, there is not a single NSX in iceland but there are a few here in norway so my experience with the NSX is almost non, I have seen them and walked around but not sat in one or driven but can imagine that it´s something extraordinary :) I have read quite alot about them, like I have with most Honda related stuff so I know most of the specs.
I plan on importing one hopefully very soon so I will probably be bothering a few here with questions and information when the time comes.

This is my daily driver, it is a 2009 Euro Honda Accord Executive 2l CU1. which will be sold soon because of the arrival of my 4th son in the end of this month so I will be needing something with more seats :) the plan is to get an old Honda Stream or Shuttle and then hopefully an NSX as a toy for me :)969664_10200545135885076_1052445555_n.jpg

Hello Skarphedinn,
I'm glad to hear you, like many others here, have the NSX bug. Your Accord looks great too bad you're going to have to ditch it! No matter, there's an NSX on the horizon for you, keep the spirits up. Let me be the first to welcome you to the community. The best bunch of guys here and I have only met a few! There's much to learn, but as a Honda guy I'm sure you're already set.

Again, welcome, and good luck with your search.

Lucas

Get in touch with Prime member Martin. He is in Norway too.

There are probably a few here from norway, I know my facebookfriend Frode is on here. He has a veilside kitted 3.5l twin turbo nsx. We live far apart so I have not had the pleasure of getting to sit in his monster.

Hello H1coupe,
I remember you from Club Honda Norway(CHN).
Can tell that last time i checked there was 39 NSX in Norway, of these 37 are imports and only 2 are sold new from a dealership.
Would recommend spending some time in NSX Wiki here on prime, you will find alot of usefull info there.
If you have some questions please let me know, you could also post on CHN forum as we are a small group of NSX owners there with alot of experience with the NSX.

thank you guys.
Kenneth I also remember your nsx from the chn forum, it is extremely beautiful :), I will for sure be in touch with you guys to get some info.

I hope this year will be the year when I finally will be able to let the dream come true :)

Back