Funny street encounters?

ak

Legendary Member
Post some funny street encounter stories while driving nsx! Mine is:

I was driving back from car wash, and at a stop light waiting to make a turn, this mid-aged guy in one of those big MB sedan next to me says "Title for title, how about it??" with a smirk. His wife rolls her eyes and looks away. I laughed and told him it'd be too easy for me, and asked him what kind of MB it was. In stead of telling me what it was, he grins and says "Nitroussss!" The light turns green and I make my turn to left and he goes straight... That was good for a little chuckle.
smile.gif

LOL! That's hilarious
biggrin.gif

I wish some guy in a MB would offer to run me for title.

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Originally posted by ak:

I was driving back from car wash, and at a stop light waiting to make a turn, this mid-aged guy in one of those big MB sedan next to me says "Title for title, how about it??" with a smirk. His wife rolls her eyes and looks away. I laughed and told him it'd be too easy for me, and asked him what kind of MB it was. In stead of telling me what it was, he grins and says "Nitroussss!" The light turns green and I make my turn to left and he goes straight... That was good for a little chuckle.
smile.gif

I would have told him I did not need his car because I already had a winter rat.

Originally posted by ak:

A friend of mine had been out at the bar scene the night before and had his upper front two teeth chipped pretty bad after being bumped while drinking from a bottle.

It was the next day and he was driving my car. At a stop light, two guys pull-up in an early 90's model Camaro and rev the engine a couple times.

(My friend can be a smart ass at times) He looks over at the guys in the Camaro and yells "Please, I could sell my rims and buy three of those cars."

The guy pretty quickly yells back, "Yeah, well then why don't you fix your teeth!"

It was so funny that we sat there laughing even after the light turned green and they drove off.

Back