• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Funny little story.

When I picked up my Focus RS last week, I took my 4yr old son and a friend of mine came along. My friend was explaining to my son how the new car has torque-vectoring. He was using a matchbox car to simulate it. So we get home and I ask my son to tell my wife about the new car. He say's to her "It has PORK vectoring." I couldn't stop laughing.

I hope this puts a smile on your face. :smile:

Last edited:
Out of the mouth of babes . . . .

Risking a thread hijack, mind if I share a story?

I cooked mojo criollo chicken on the outdoor grill for my son and his family. My granddaughter was about four at the time. Being outside on the rear porch (no, not Porsche), and it being pitched to allow rain water to run off, of course the grill was pitched. So, after dutifully monitoring the chicken to just-right, I took all the pieces off and put them in my wife's favorite rectangular Pyrex. And being at an angle, it slowly slid off the shelf of the grill, and CRASH! The Pyrex container shattered into glass shards, the chicken dinner ruined. After a trip to Publix for rotisserie chicken to save the meal, I kept saying "I can't believe I did that." My sweet granddaughter, trying to make me feel better, says, "It's OK, Papa, it was just a freakin' accident."

Last edited:
Back