• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headers Fujitsubo Headers

I purchase this header earlier this year from Erick evof575gtc to be used on my 99. I never got a chance to install it. I got test pipes that I could include with the sale if anybody is looking to install this on a 95+ NSX and pretty much any aftermarket exhausts (just remove the exhaust "J" adaptors). The test pipes are additional ($300 brand new). This header will fit all 1991-1994 NSX without the test pipes or any exhaust.

The current retail price from Japan is around $4500+ USD. The last I heard was the header may have been discontinued, this will be one of the hardest to get NSX part in the US. This is the top of the line Japanese header for your NSX with large 60.5mm piping which is much bigger than most headers on the market. If you want the best, this is it. Fantastic construction with multiple ball joints and perfect welds. 20+ hp increase

SOLD The last set here on Prime were sold way more than that. Only lasted a day or so! Don't miss this opportunity to own this super rare header! Does not include manifold gaskets, donut gaskets, and O2 extensions. Will include the bolts, springs, & nuts.

Paypal accepted!

Last edited:
Back