• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior FS: Two Authentic Bride Gias Seats Carbon Kevlar CFRP Low Max Black

Name: Sheldon

Hey guys, posting up a pair of AUTHENTIC CFRP bad boys. I got these for my WRX but really want to get the blue ones. Or if anyone wants to trade cushions (red or gradation cushion) that might be an option.

Got these from a guy who bought them from Stack Performance for his Dodge Charger. He said it was mounted but hardly used because he sold the car after Stack Performance built his car. They have been only out of the box to take pictures then covered back up.

They have scratches on bottom and very small scuff on the back adjustment knob. Other then that they are pretty much perfect.

Am asking $1500 shipped each $1300 picked up each this week!
Will trade for 5x100 wheels (high end stuff) or Canon L lens or High end Sigma Canon Lens or High end home theater stuff

IMG_9423.JPG

IMG_9431.JPG

IMG_9350.JPG

IMG_9367.JPG

IMG_9373.JPG

IMG_9385.JPG

IMG_9403.JPG

IMG_9406.JPG

IMG_9408.JPG

IMG_9421.JPG

IMG_9424.JPG

IMG_9429.JPG