• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior FS - Speedlingerie Bra Red NA1

Status
Not open for further replies.
New: $559. Asking $300 shipped CONUS OBO

http://www.speedlingerie.com/nsx.html

Selling my New Formula Red Speed Lingerie Bra. This requires the OEM lip and I replaced mine with a Shine Type 1 in order to mount my front undertray and splitter. The color match to New Formula Red is spot on. From 5' + you can hardly tell it has a bra. It is made of heavy duty vinyl and is a tight, tight fit on the car. Track tested to 140 mph. :biggrin:

The bottom has some scrapes where it fits on to the OEM lip, so it scrapes and your lip doesn't. :wink: But you can hardly see them when it's on because it is on the bottom. In addition there are a few small "rock impact" marks. Nothing that has gone through the bra. Overall condition I would say is a 7/10. If I still had my OEM lip on, I would keep it.

I will post detailed pics of the actual bra tomorrow.

Pics of bra installed from NSXPrime Wiki:

sl-5.jpg

sl-7.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and price reduced for quick sale. $200 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• IMAG0285.jpg
    IMAG0285.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMAG0286.jpg
    IMAG0286.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMAG0287.jpg
    IMAG0287.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Status