• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Shift Knob; '93 NSX

Just bought a '93 NSX with 60,000 miles and I'm upgrading any parts that are showing wear. I purchased a new shift-knob from Tim @ Ray Laks Acura to replace the original. A new knob costs $105.00. A used knob just sold on E-Bay for $60.00 (off a 20,000 mile NSX. My used knob is showing average wear, with the outer suface of the leather starting to wear dwon on the top of the knob, mostly due to the past owners finger rings. The threads are still in-tact and are not showing any signs of unravelling. If interested, make me an offer. Thanks!

Originally posted by XSNSX:
Just bought a '93 NSX with 60,000 miles and I'm upgrading any parts that are showing wear. I purchased a new shift-knob from Tim @ Ray Laks Acura to replace the original. A new knob costs $105.00. A used knob just sold on E-Bay for $60.00 (off a 20,000 mile NSX. My used knob is showing average wear, with the outer suface of the leather starting to wear dwon on the top of the knob, mostly due to the past owners finger rings. The threads are still in-tact and are not showing any signs of unravelling. If interested, make me an offer. Thanks!

wow, i didnt know that the stock knob was soo expensive. i am looking for an aftermarket knob (Momo).

Back