• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior FS: Seibon CF Engine Bay Cover

tof

Experienced Member
SOLD

Thanks, Prime! Please lock the thread.

$400 plus shipping and paypal. This cover goes for $580 and up (mostly up) on ebay.

Very nice condition Seibon carbon fiber engine bay cover. On my car for maybe 22 months and 6000 miles. In very nearly new condition. No cracks, scratches, or delamination. The weave is very good and the clearcoat is nice as you can see below. Screen has been painted flat black on upper surface to eliminate glare in rear glass hatch. Looks better, too, IMHO.

Includes rubber weatherstrip in pretty good condition. No other hardware included. You can transfer hinges and prop support from your oem cover or purchase them new from acuraautomotiveparts.org for around a hundred total.

EngineBayCover1.jpg
EngineBayCover2.jpg

Reason for selling: Taking the car back in an OEM direction...right down to the old "fat five" 15/16 rims. :smile:

Note to Coupe owners: You will need to relocate the prop rod holder bracket some by drilling new holes and using short self-tapping screws. The Seibon pre-drilled location interferes with the strut brace. This prevents the cover, and thus the rear glass hatch, from closing all the way and latching. Or you can do what I did and simply remove the strut brace. You won't miss it with this cover. You can also install a Type R prop rod like the one sold by SOS. I don't know of any issues fitting this cover to a targa.

Last edited:
Back