• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS or Trade MINT 93 RX7 w/LS1 Swap

I am only half serious about getting rid of this car. I will consider trades or $32K for the car. You can post, PM or email me at [email protected]. I do have the clean, clear title at my house.

I will post some of the pictures below. I have over 100 pictures of the car so let me know if you need to see something on the car. I do have pictures of the car before the color change and of the donor car.

The car started out as a MB with Tan Interior touring model. It was purchased in Austin, Texas at Roger Beasly Mazda. I have all the records on the car. The engine swap was done by Matt at ATS in Denton, Texas.

The car could be used as a daily driver, weekend warrior or car show queen. Basically you can drive it every day, take it to the track on Friday night (make some 10 and 11 second passes) and then take it to the car show the next day and win 1st place. YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER SWAPPED RX7...YOU PROBABLY COULDN'T FIND A NICER RX7. The car is Kaiser Silver (98 NSX) color. The paint job cost nearly $6000. The interior is all black and basically all brand new. All the interior plastic pieces have been replaced with brand new pieces...The seats have new leather. The door panels are custom black double stiched with a custom arm rest. The carpet is new. The chasis has 65K miles on it and the motor has less than 80K on it. The cars make nearly 400rwhp on the motor and a little under 500 with a 100 shot. The car gets 25+ MPG. The AC blows ice cold. The car has a very nice stereo system which includes a Kenwood touchscreen w/ DVD and GPS, 6.5 infinity front speakers, 6.5 Diamond Audio rear speakers, and 2 Nakamichi 8" subs in a custom box that are powered by a JBL amp. The tires are Kumho Supras with less than3000 miles on them...275/35/18 in back and 225/45/18 in front.
HERE IS A LIST OF MOST OF THE MODS:
2002 Trans Am motor and tranny swap 75,000 miles
243 casting corvette heads with radius valve job and decked
Comp cams bee hive springs
Comp cams chromoly push rods
Comp cam comp cams 212 intake 218 exhaust at 050 lift. .558 intake .563 exhaust and 115 lob separation
Ls2 timing chain
All new GM gaskets including MLS head gaskets
SLP Mass air flow sensor
Custom 4 inch cold air intake with K&N
JTR 1 ¾ ceramic coated headers (v-band)
Custom dual 3 inch y-pipe
Apexi 3.5 inch axle back exhaust
Felpro header gaskets
Clutch masters stage 4.5 clutch very drivable
New throw out bearing
Corvette valve covers
Walbro intake fuel pump
Corvette filter and fuel pressure regulator
All fittings associated with corvette filter
-6 fitting on fuel rail
Wiring harness mod
Tons of other wiring stuff (relays, connectors, wire, ect)
ecu reflashed to remove the security feature
Dakota digital speedo calibrator
Oil presser sensor adapter
Water temp sensor adapter
US brake Clutch master cylinder kit
Stainless braided clutch line and adapter
Custom Subframe kit
Custom Torque arm
Custom Tranny mount
Custom Bumpsteer kit
Custom Driveshaft
Custom Radiator mounting kit
AFCO big ass radiator
Ford Taurus electric fan
SPAL 60 amp relay
New radiator hoses
Hose/filler adapter
Mazdaspeed Radiator cap
Power steering retro kit
Tri ax shifter handle
Dyno tested shift boot
Batter relocation kit (2 gauge)
Glass mat battery located in passenger storage compartment
All vehicle power ran with 2 gauge wire
Manaray wheels
18x8.5 front
18x9.5 rear
Wet Nitrous Kit w/100 shot. Window switch in glove box.
HKS Coilovers
drvrrear5-4.JPG

psgrrear5-4.JPG

drvrfrt.JPG

psgr5-4.JPG

frt5-4.JPG

back5-4.JPG

rearstereo28-17.JPG

RUIHO-RX7track.JPG

eng6-7.JPG

Interior pics...

drvrdoor1-3.JPG