• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: OEM wheel/airbag, Center Tail Light, Jack/Compressor, Momo Shifter etc.

All parts are from a 1992, and are obo - I accept paypal, I have a verified account, or usps money orders... If you are picking the item up in Orange County I also accept cash ;)

I am mainly looking to clear out these items, which have been stored in my garage for about a year, and hopefully help fellow nsx owners who are looking for these items and can put them to good use.

As far as the prices are concerned... I was not sure on what to price them, so I searched the for sale section and based these off of what others were selling the parts for, if you want to make me an offer send me a PM and we will discuss it, prices are obo.

Now, for the items I am selling:

1. OEM 'Acura' Steering Wheel (WITH AIRBAG), in good condition with cruise control, horn buttons, etc. - $325 shipped or $300 picked up.

3. <s>OEM Shift Knob, in good condition (black) - $60 shipped, $55 picked up.</s> sold

4. Aluminum spare tire holder, only the bracket, not the spare, a bit bulky to pack - $90 shipped, $70 picked up.

5. <s>OEM aluminum jack, from tool kit</s> - sold

6. <s>OEM air pump, from tool kit, tested working - $65 shipped, $55 picked up</s> sold

7. <s>OEM 'Acura' center tail light, from a 1992, no cracks, good condition - $100 shipped, $90 picked up.</s> sold

8. <s>Momo shifter, good condition, $50 shipped, $40 picked up.</s> sold

9. OEM Silver Engine Cover Plate - $50 shipped, $40 picked up

10. Brand New OEM NSX-R Steering Wheel Horn Trim - $15 shipped.

11. Silver Aftermarket steering wheel screws, $3 shipped for a set of 6 (2 available).

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

Last edited:
I am having my NSX painted black down at Santini's in Westminister, Ca I need to buy your center tail light asap. my existing one is cracked and they are going to be putting it back together after painting next Tuesday. Give me a buzz at 909-910-6656 cell my name is Jamie, I am local.

Back