• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: OEM JDM Taillights, OEM CF Washer Nozzles, Custom Center Console

OEM CF washer nozzles

These were purchased from Japan, they were advertised as being very rare, and are brand new in Honda part bags - the part numbers are:
76810-SL0-A01ZH x2

_IGP6912.jpg

_IGP6911.jpg

They come with new rubber gaskets, and they are finished in a carbon fiber look.

Asking $150 shipped for the pair.

-------------------------------------

These JDM tail lights are used, but are in good condition:

_IGP6904.jpg

Taillights Sold ($475).

Custom Center Console

_IGP6900.jpg

There is a carbon fiber insert piece that comes with the console, the idea is if you're using a single DIN headunit you use this insert, if you use a double DIN headunit you remove the insert, leaving a double din hole.

_IGP6901.jpg

_IGP6902.jpg

I purchased this OEM console last month, and started to modify it. The original paint was stripped off of the console, and the metalic coating was removed by hand, using a razor blade - during the process the console seperated into two pieces, which is common, and was bonded back together. The console needs to be finished, but I have decided to go in another direction, so I have lost interest in finishing this piece - I sprayed the console using flat black primer, so you can get an idea of how it will look once finished, but it is not ready to install into a car, the console needs some additional filling and sanding, especially around the area where it seperated... still, a good jump start if you're considering this procedure, and you will be able to retain your existing console.

Console is Sold ($200 shipped); it also comes with the ashtray cover (primered), and internal ashtray assembly.

Local pickup is available on any of these parts for a reduced price, I live in South Orange County (92653).

I use FedEx Ground for shipping, the above prices include this service.

For payment I accept paypal, money orders, personal checks (will need to clear), or cash if you're picking the item up.

Last edited:
Back