• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior FS: Like new CF Downforce DF-R Rear Spoiler *ceramic coated* w/ OEM wiring harness for brake light

Hello everyone,
Finally getting around to listing up my like new Downforce DF-R Rear Spoiler - Acura NSX 91-05 (CF) spoiler. Bought from evasivemotorsports for $2118.50 with shipping and a few months wait time to get it. It is like new and ready to install I bought a brand new OEM NSX third brake light harness which I made disconnect able from the original DF third brake light connector with a waterproof connector setup. So very easy to install and very plug and play. I also had the wing ceramic coated.

Only reason I am selling it is because I finally received and installed my Voltex wing.

Asking $1800 shipped in the US. If you're looking to buy a new one save yourself a couple hundred bucks, a spare OEM wiring harness install, a ceramic coating job, and a 3 month +/- wait. Paypal goods and services for your protection.

Photo Oct 12 2024, 4 08 45 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Photo Oct 12 2024, 4 08 54 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 12 2024, 4 08 54 PM.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Photo Oct 12 2024, 4 10 13 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 12 2024, 4 10 13 PM.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 19
Back