• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Cut OEM engine cover, OEM steering wheel/airbag, OEM rear window garnish

1. OEM steering wheel and airbag, pulled from a mid-1994 production, unit is in good condition (see button close ups), removed for installation of aftermarket steering wheel - sold.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2. OEM rear window garnish - in good condition, no cracks and the plastic is in good shape, asking for $100? Local pickup would be greatly preferred for this unit, shipping would be in the ~$40 range.

P1020197.jpg

P1020199.jpg

3. OEM engine cover, with a big hole in the middle... this has been sitting in my garage for a few months, but is starting to get in the way, sold.

Here is the story of the engine cover:

I found this picture on prime:
attachment.php

looking to avoid paying big scratch for a pre-made engine cover I decided to DIY, so I purchased a dremel tool:
attachment.php

And covered half of my garage in dust, over the course of around 2 hours. I took a break after making the 'raw hole' in the engine cover, took a shower, and went to bed. The next day I ran into a bit of money I wasn't expecting, and found a used carbon fiber cover on prime - not wanting to spend more time playing DIY I bought the used cover and stuffed this one in the garage - if you're interested in creating a custom engine cover I believe I have managed to finish the "hard part" - all that would be left is smoothing out the rough edges, and putting in either chrome trim (as above), or mesh, etc. leaving your stock cover untouched - regardless, I am looking to get rid of this cover to someone local, WYSIWYG. Comes with prop stick and rubber gasket.

P1020175.jpg

P1020180.jpg

P1020183.jpg

P1020191.jpg

P1020192.jpg

P1020194.jpg

----------------

I take paypal, and I ship FedEx - local pickup is fine, in Laguna Hills, CA.

Attachments

• chromecover.JPG
    chromecover.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 454
  • dremel.jpg
    dremel.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 430
  • P1020206.jpg
    P1020206.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 455
  • P1020210.jpg
    P1020210.jpg