• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Bridgestone S-03

I just purchased 2 215/45YR-17 Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position tires for $144.00 each from Tire Rack and have put 200 miles on them in one highway trip. I thought about and since I put so few miles on my NSX I'm going to try heat-cycled victoracers full time. Since these tires are still basically brand new I'll try and sell these, if you're interested please make an offer.

------------------
Mike
'91 NSX

Originally posted by burnmacs:
215/45YR-17 Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position tires for $144.00 each from Tire Rack and have put 200 miles on them in one highway trip.
Do you have any "rubbing" problems with a 215/45-17 Front tire ??

I've actually had no rubbing but I am a poor test as I've driven a grand total of 200 miles in one highway trip on these tires. They were the size that was on the car when I bought it so I just reordered that size.

------------------
Mike
'91 NSX

Back