• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Advan RG3 RGIII Hyper Black 17x8+38 18x10+35 Mint Condition! - SOLD

FS: Advan RG3 RGIII Hyper Black 17x8+38 18x10+35 Mint Condition!

Hey guys,

my Advan RG3s are for sale. 17x8+38 and 18x10+35 5x114.3. Hyperblack. I got these in January and have only had them for 6 months with no more than 1500 miles on these. I literally waited 6 months just to get these fresh from Japan. For a used set, I would say these are 10/10. There is no curb rash, no visible scratches or any damage. Comes with original center caps and new valve stems. I still have the original documents and decals as well.

$2650, located in San Jose California. No tires. I would prefer local sale, but can ship for extra. I have Advan boxes and the original wheel covers so can ship no problem.

*the pics uploaded are actual photos of my wheels. So what you see is 100% what you are getting. I believe I was the first NSX to get these, should still be pretty rare in the NSX community.

List Date: 7/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Advan RG3 RGIII Hyper Black 17x8+38 18x10+35 Mint Condition!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back