• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: '97 NSX-T blk/blk JH4NA216XVT000058

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: '97 NSX-T blk/blk

1997 NSX-T, black/black, 23850 miles. Pretty much stock except comptech exhaust, dali golden ears stereo and clifford alarm. No body work, no paint work, VERY clean, non-smoker. $46K

This is my second NSX and I'm selling it because I just don't drive it much. Car is IMMACULATE. Maintained by Basch here in Phoenix (though I haven't told him I'm selling it yet). I have plenty of pictures, but they are on my other computer; will provide via pm. VIN: JH4NA216XVT000058.

Contact info:
[email protected]
480/206-9256

Car is sold. Thanks for all the tremendous interest. I knew I was pricing it aggressively but I wasn't expecting the kind of response it received. Car went to good home. For the first time in 8 years, my garage is void of at least one NSX ... and still, life goes on ... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back