• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: '93 Red/black NSX 41K miles $33K Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forwarding for a friend. Please contact her with any questions at the e-mail address below.

NSX for sale

1993 Red/Black
41,500 miles
Stock
94 wheels
CD Changer
60,000 mi service done including timing belt
Speakers rebuilt locally and in good working order
Trunk struts replaced
Window regulators replaced
Driver side door cable replaced
Air conditioner in great working condition
New floor mats
Seats and interior in my opinion are in very good condition except wear on the drivers side bolster and gear shift knob. No splits or cracks.
Car serviced locally and phone number for shop supplied upon request. I am willing to contribute to the cost for them to inspect the car for you.
All service orders during my ownership available.
Vin number supplied on request.
Will need new tires soon
Interested parties not in the area are welcome to contact local members to inspect car. Local members are welcome to drive the car for you.

$33,000

I'm selling the car because I am reluctant to drive it to work anymore(note the mileage) Security at work has changed. Up until recently I averaged 6-7000 miles a year. A battery replacement has reinforced how little use it is getting now.

--- Linda Hinson
--- [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back