• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 91-96 Acura NSX OEM Clutch Set/Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS OF MAY 30th 2004 ITEM IS STILL FOR SALE - BUYER BELOW FELL THROUGH. PRICE REDUCED!

Acura Part # 22000-PR7-305 Clutch Package (BRAND NEW)

Includes NEW OEM flywheel w/pilot bearing!
Asking $899 + shipping (Over $600savings from Acura Dealer List Price.)
Will include proper document for full warranty.

The reason for selling: he decided to put in a heavy stage 4 clutch.
The clutch set has not been opened. Sealed in box.

Please PM me.
Paypal or money order.
Pickup available in PA. VA. DC Metro area or 50 for shipping/handling
thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will take it.
if you can email me the relevent details for a wire transfer and your home address for me to price shipping then that would be great.

i told you i wanted this clutch off you. i asked you to get a price on shipping but you never got back to me.i am still interested especially as the price is now $899

Last edited:
ill take this clutch im in ny so would have to have it shipped. Email me @ [email protected] and we can work out the transaction thanks

where is nsxexotic??

Has anyone heard from nsxexotic? I paid for the clutch but have not seen the clutch nor have been able to contact him.
:(
Steve

Can you provide a time-line of the transaction? How did you pay?

Hi,
I paid $944 via Paypal on 6/1/04. His name on the account is Huy Hoang. He emailed me 2 days later that he would have them shipped to me the next 2 days. I emailed him at least twice to ask him for the tracking # within the following week and he never responded.
Steve

For what it's worth:

The last post within Prime from nsxexotic was 06-07-2004 23:13.

He was sent a PM asking him to comment.

If anyone knows who nsxexotic is, please contact a moderator using the subject line "nsxexotic," and provide any details you might have.

At present, his status is in question.

Last edited:
Hi KGP,
I have filed a complaint at Paypal today and I hope I will get my money back. His name on file is Huy Hoang. A member has emailed me his address in Lancaster, Pa as of Jan 2004. I am wondering if anyone else has sent him the money. I hope this is just a case of slow shipping and not a mail fraud. He might be tied up but it is just not right for him to ignore all subsequent emails.
Thanks,
Steve

I did do some checking, and one Prime member reported that his shippment of parts was a bit slow, but that they thought that the person came accross as being honest. Time will tell in this case.

I got the clutch today!

I finally got the clutch today! The clutch was sent on 6/10/04. What I really hate about this deal is that nsxexotic simply has no courtesy at all to even reply my inquiries about the shipping status. I don't mind that he was slow to ship, but at least he should have let me know what he planned on doing. For 2 straight weeks, I thought I kissed the money goodbye by sending $944 to a blackhole. I greatly appreciated a few concerned members sending me info on nsxexotic. A lousy email from nsxexotic would have avoided all these unnecessary hard works!
:mad:
Steve

Update: Clutch was received, and nsxexotic expained that he did ship in a timely fashion, but it took the carrier two weeks en route. Additionally, he could not respond to e-mails as he was in an area (Vietnam) with limited (at best) internet access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back