• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 2004 accord v6 6speed coupe

<style>*<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Times New Roman"; panose-1:0 2 2 6 3 5 4 5 2 3; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:50331648 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-parent:""; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> Hey guys its time! Im selling my 2004 Honda Accord V6 6speed coupe. im sure it would make it nice DD for you NSX owners

1. Price -$9999 OBO

2. Mileage- 105k

3. Nighhawk black pearl, Transmission-6 speed manual

4. Reason for selling- time to get sedan and better gas mileage (getting 06+ civic sedan auto)

5. The car is located in Woodlyn, PA 19094

6. Pictures- See Below

7. Are you the first owner?- I am the second owner of this car, bought certified from honda dealership in west chester, pa

8. The title is in my name and the car is paid off!

9. VIN - pm me

11. Modifications- fx35 projector foglights with bixenon function wired to factory high beams, HFP lip kit and HFP suspension, dual piston calipers in front but probably putting stock back on if car doesnt sell privately before going to dealer. comptech short shifter, ingals rear camber kit, TL-S rear sway bar. custom CF interior trim layed over OEM trim. other modifications as well

12. Service records_ The oil has been changed every 5k miles with penzoil synthetic and a Bosch extraguard oil filter. The brakes have been replaced month ago in rear and front still have good life on them. 2 tires have 80% life left and 2 have 50(replaced at different times). never had problems with 3rd gear like some 6spd accord have, unless it was fixed before my ownership.

Here are the pics! will post more soon, started polishing the car today, gona finish tomorrow and take pics
IMG_0603edit.jpg

IMG_0601edit.jpg

IMG_0605edit.jpg

IMG_0606edit.jpg

IMG_0608edit.jpg

IMG_0610edit.jpg

Back