• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 2001 Silverstone JH4NA21671T000058

Up for sale is my 2001 Silverstone/Onyx NSX. Current mileage is 27,000. I'm selling it because business is slow, and the monthly payments are becoming burdensome.

I'm the second owner, and I purchased it from Montano Acura in Albuquerque, back in 2005. I have all my service records from Montano Acura where all service was performed by their NSX technician. The oil/oil filter/air filter have been changed every 3K miles. At 20K miles the brake fluids, engine coolant, gear box fluid, and clutch fluid, were changed. All systems on the car work perfectly. Tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's with 3K miles.

I have modified the car in the following manner:
1. Clear bra on the front bumper (after bumper repainted due to bug bites).
2. Montano Acura installed an ARK DT-X light weight exhaust. At idle, the exhaust note is similar to stock, but when moving the exhaust note is much more baritone, yet not too loud.
3. Montano Acura installed a JIC FLT-A2 fully adjustable coilover suspension. The car is lowered 3/4 inch, and the wheels pushed out 15mm via spacers.

This car has only been driven in nice weather, and always garaged at home. Interior is very clean, with only the slightest wear on the driver seat bolster. There is a very small indentation on the passenger door just below the mirror. It was there when I got the car. No damage to the paint.

Price:$47,500. Local references available from Montano Acura, and our local NSX club.

I can be reached by PM, phone:505-620-2239, or e-mail at: [email protected]

Thank you

Attachments

• P1010037.JPG
    P1010037.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,358
  • P1010044.JPG
    P1010044.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,395
Back