• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 1996 NSX-T Black/Tan JH4NA1184TT000193

I only bought this car in June, on a whim and have had fun with it, but I feel like it’s just not “me”, and that it’s a lot of money tied up that I could put to good use elsewhere. So up for sale it goes. The car has 76,600 miles (3,700 by me) and runs and drives perfectly. It is all stock except for Enkei rims put on about 10,000 miles ago. Tires are about 50% remaining tread. The manual transmission was completely rebuilt at the 60,000 mile tune-up (apparently someone put in the wrong tranny oil). The paint looks great from eight feet away; up close you can see some normal dings and scratches. No dents or body work, although the front lip is showing some wear and tear. Some wear and scuffing of the leather on the driver’s left side, no rips or stains. The upholstery panel behind the passenger’s seat is starting to fall apart. The brake rotors are glazed and will occasionally emit a very slight squeak after periods of heavy braking. They function fine otherwise, but ought to be turned. The oil pan was dented when the timing belt was replaced. The local NSX tech has told me it’s not worth worrying about; the quote to replace it was $557.16. I mention these details in the interest of full disclosure. As best as I have been able to tell, there is nothing else wrong with the car. It has been well maintained and cared for, has been used but not abused. Overall I feel it’s in average shape for its age and mileage. Of course, average for an NSX is pretty damn good! Asking price is $36,000. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. I have the Carfax and inspection report from when I purchased it four months ago and would be happy to fax them to you. Serious inquiries only, please. Located in Ogden, Utah.

Glen G.

Photos:

NSX18.jpg

NSX19.JPG

NSX142.JPG

NSX171.jpg

NSX151.JPG

NSX161.JPG

Glen G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back