• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 1996 Black/Black NSX-T JH4NA1188TT000245

FS: 1996 Black/Black NSX-T (ONLY $36,500 OBO) JH4NA1188TT000245

I have had such a great experience on NSXPRIME, and an even better time with the NSXPRIME members in the past month that I want to pass on the good karma and offer the members a steal of lifetime.

I have decided to post my car here first, before eBay and the Auto trader, that way someone who has always dreamed of owning a '96 NSX-T can finally afford one (I have first hand experience of not being able to for the longest time, its a living pain).

Good Luck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale: 1996 Black on Black, NSX-T. R17" F16" Chrome Wheels, 5sp, 107K miles, VIN: JH4NA1188TT000245
Price is $36,500 obo (kelly BB retail: $41,355)

The car is extremely extremely clean and Accident Free. Clean CarFax (please check for yourself, im sure you will, because I did). I personally have the AutoCheck check, email me and I will forward it to you.

Drives very Strong, and has Zero mechanical Problems. The car has all adult driven High way miles, only 29K miles placed on the car since 2000.

Two Brand New Tires on the Rear, and I have already purchased the Front Tow Hook Cover.

The car is located in La Jolla, California. (SUNNY SAN DIEGO)

Im sure everyone has a lot of specific questions, and I plan to answer each and every one of them, so please be patient, everyone who contacts me will have a chance, I promise. I will keep up-to-date with posts right here.

Please direct all emails to: [email protected]

Email if you would like to talk in person.

I wish all you guys the best, and I can’t wait to hear from you guys.

Thanks,
Jason

I took a lot of pictures this morning, here is the link for all of them

Soo much for Yahoo Photos, Too many people looking at them, the server went down, I just upped them to picturetrail. Here is the direct link.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4216370&uid=2164473

Please let me know if you can't view them. So I can Fix them ASAP.

52449884.jpg
52449888.jpg
52450009.jpg
52450103.jpg

Last edited:
Here are 56 photos

Just an Update.

OK, I signed the car over to the Dealership I bought it from. I got a 95 SL 500 in trade, I still owe some money on the car, so I also signed an agreement with them allowing me the right to find a buyer at any price we agree on.

It will be in the autotrader this week at $36.5, and negotiations are still valid.

Jason

[email protected]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery...370&uid=2164473

http://photos.yahoo.com/hjsabouri

Please let me know if you are able to see all the photos, if you cannot view them, please let me know and I will fix it.

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
What is the status of the timing belt, water pump, AC, etc?

Have the speaker amps been rebuilt?

Original clutch?

When was the last full regular service to the car?

NoggZ said:
What is the status of the timing belt, water pump, AC, etc?

Have the speaker amps been rebuilt?

Original clutch?

When was the last full regular service to the car?

Timing Belt, Water Pump, AC etc have all been checked by an Acura certified Mechanic, and nothing needs to be replaced anytime soon, he actually said that the water pump looked to have been replaced not that long ago.

The speaker amps have not been rebuilt, but I am not sure why they would need rebuilding, I know that they are bose, and they are sounding loud as ever, no distortion.

The clutch has been replaced about 600 miles ago, and it has a light Flywheel, I do not know the brands, as I did not do the change, the previous owner did.

I am looking to sell this car THIS week, I can't make that any more clear.

Thanks,
Jason

you can reach me anytime at 858-336-5063

Back