• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS:16"/17" OEM Wheels

For sale: 16" front and 17" rear OEM NSX wheels.Fronts are polished from a 1997 NSX, Rears are OE gunmetal and need a powdercoat or a polish. Easy way to upgrade your NSX to the newer look.
$1300 OBO

I also have one set of 17" rear OEM wheels, OE gunmetal finish. These need a powdercoat or a polish. $600 OBO
I'll be taking some pictures tonight and will post them tomorrow
e-mail:[email protected]
cell#:310-283-5331
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John...

Miléd here! Hope all is well with you and your dad.:D

I just went thru the pic posting routine myself. What you can do is, click on the "post reply" button to this message. Once the reply page opens up, scroll down to the very bottom and you will see an option on the left called "Attach file:" Click on "Browse" (to the right of Attach file) and you can load the pics from your pc there. Good thing you brought up the size. You must resize your photo not to exceed 100,000 bytes (~100 kylobytes). If you have Adobe Photoshop or similar you can resize it there.

Good luck...

p.s. The 350Z looks great in white! I saw a track version one and luved it! If I didn't need a front wheel drive car for the winters here, I'd get one just like that! Nice work!!!:D

Thanks Miled...Unfortunately I sold my NSX. It was a very hard decision, anyhow I ordered my 350Z...so am waiting for her to arrive. Hope all is well with you and yours,
Best Regards,
John

Back