• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 01 s2k - GPW w/ Black and Red Interior

Central Florida

After my Honda Civic stolen, and an s2k getting broken into at my work I have decided to post my car up for sale. I had 2 people really interested in the car. One almost buying it until something happened. But, after searching for new cars to replace it I have my heart set on moving on. So my s is up for sale =(

Car currently has 42,xxx miles on it. Car never slept outside (always in the garage) except two times when I took it to tampa and once to miami (I usually find a place for it to sleep in a garage if I take the car out of town). No engine mods performed and was taken to the dealership for the 30k service when I purchased it almost 3 years ago. I have performed oil changes every 3 months (even if it did not hit the 3k mark) with Mobil Synthetic 10w30 and a honda oem filter. Also cleaned the filter every 3 months (k&n filter). Car is so clean mechanically! Runs perfect. Comes with factory CD Player and 6 disc changer.
Car has never been in an accident! Not even a small fender bender.

I have some cosmetic mods on the car which I think are tasteful and set the car apart. I have been very selective with my mods and have purchased things that make the car more practical and more comfortable and are also more aesthetically pleasing (to me at least). ;)

Exterior:
- Ap2 OEM Front Bumper - had the License plate holes shaved so it looks cleaner(all OEM parts used inc. grill and tow hook cover)
- Ap2 OEM Front Lip
- OEM Red Honda Badges
- BYS replica Wing
- GP Sports Sideskirts (w door Caps) molded on
- GP Sports Rear lip molded on
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs
- 17" Work Emotions in White - Front: 17x7.0, +47, Rear: 17x8.0, +47
- Tires - Falken Azenis st115 - 215/40/17, 245/45/17 - Approximately 60%
- Red Kyogen Lug Nuts w key

Interior:
- Ap2 OEM Center Console
- Ap2 OEM Radio Cover
- Ap2 OEM Leather wrapped Shift Knob
- Ap2 OEM Gold Spark Plug Cover
- Modifry Glove Box Organizer
- VFROOOM Visor Plaques (Cover the air bag warnings)
- Coastal Metals Protective Door Sills
- MUZ Red Leather Center Console (covers the red carpet for pre 02 center consoles)

Mods cost me well over 5k.

Only bad thing is that the Passenger side side skirt where it was molded has a slight crack (not really noticeable) which was caused by an abnormally huge speed bump..

The following will be included with the sale of my car (or I can keep these and sell them on my own and lower the price of the car):
- Ap2 Taillights (new from honda) w/ plugs, light bulbs and gasket
- Honda EDM (european) Ap1 Fog Light
- NRG Carbon Fiber Hood struts
- Honda s2000 OEM Brake Light

Asking price is 19,000. OBO ( I think this is a fair price since Private Party Value is 17,885 accordinging to KBB Link to KBB)

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Here are pics of the car. You can see the different looks that the car had in these pics: Link to pics

47b7dd35b3127cce9854cba501f600000037118AcNmzZm1ZNB

47b6d738b3127cce9854cb98c24700000017108AcNmzZm1ZNB

47b6d736b3127cce9854c862950d00000017108AcNmzZm1ZNB

47b7dd35b3127cce9854cbbb01e800000017108AcNmzZm1ZNB

Back