front turn signal clip

i took my turn signal out and the clip fell somewhere in inside the bumper.im ordering some oem parts online and looking at the bumper diagram i cannot specifically find the clip.can someone give me the part number or perhaps ill be better off going to a bodyshop to pick one up.

What year? Or does that matter???

Could it be number 8 or 10 on the diagram?

-DREW-

The front combination light. I just took this piece out to get rid of the orange plastic that creates the "egg yolk" look in the lens, now they're both clear using chrome amber bulbs.

The only parts that hold these lights in are the parts that are circled with black ovals on the diagram. Could be #3 which is available separate from the light housing. Otherwise you need to order the whole unit. Dunno, hope this helps.

-DREW-

The front combination light. I just took this piece out to get rid of the orange plastic that creates the "egg yolk" look in the lens, now they're both clear using chrome amber bulbs.

The only parts that hold these lights in are the parts that are circled with black ovals on the diagram. Could be #3 which is available separate from the light housing. Otherwise you need to order the whole unit. Dunno, hope this helps.

-DREW-

The OP should still know if he has the white part with the screw inside on his lamp unit which is no.3? If so then his description of the part that fell inside just sounds like a self tapping screw "speed-nut" as we call the clips in the UK.

#36 : 90303-SA5-003 NUT, FR. COMBINATION LIGHT

or

#37 : 90305-SH3-000 NUT, AIR SPOILER CLIP

13sl001_b46.png

Last edited:
i went ahead and ordered #36,#37,and #40 last night hoping one of them is it.thanks again guys.

On the bumper diagram, it's #36 you need, the others are too big. They are for the larger bolts holding your lower lip etc. The self tapping screw is smaller. You could get that part for a few cents in a hardware shop....no need to wait. Just take the screw or lamp unit in and get the correct size. It's just a shitty plain steel piece.

yea i figure i can get the clip at a hardware shop or an auto body shop but since i was making a huge order i went ahead and grab them.

I have taken a lot of my car apart, but still learning....That's why prime is so great. Thanks

-DREW-

Back