• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Front License Plate Bracket assy

Looking for new or slightly used but in great shape front license plate bracket. Colorado State Patrol requires, and I don't have! If you have a complete assemby, that's even better. Thank you, Bob.

Hi Bob
I'd be happy to sell you my very slightly used front bracket. I bought a car without it, bought one ($50) installed it, then read about a better way. A search would turn it up, but it amounts to two L-brackets (aluminum of course) bolted to the underside of the front bumper where the stock bracket goes. Then drill two holes in the license plate and attach. Fits under and somewhat back of the front of the bumper and looks way better in my mind. And costs almost nothing took about a half hour once I had the parts.

So, I'll mail you mine for $40, but I'd suggest you do it the other way.

Neil

Back