Front bumper & front lip fitment

Was looking at a car that had some front end damage repaired, took this photo... Is the gap between the hood and the front bumper normal? There was a rubber gasket poking out in between.

Also, I think that's an aftermarket front lip, how does the attachment/fitment look to you guys?

Attachments

• Photo Apr 22, 2 41 50 PM copy.jpg
    Photo Apr 22, 2 41 50 PM copy.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 149
It appears to be a West Wings front lip to me.

There is a rubber seal/gasket between the front bumper and the hood which shows, but it shouldn't be poking out.

I can't really tell too well from the picture. Other's eyes are probably better than my aging eyes.

Was looking at a car that had some front end damage repaired, took this photo... Is the gap between the hood and the front bumper normal? There was a rubber gasket poking out in between.

Also, I think that's an aftermarket front lip, how does the attachment/fitment look to you guys?
If you have better/larger pictures, send them to me or post them up and I'll have a look.
And yes thats a wings west lip

Another pic

Attachments

• Photo Apr 22, 2 44 00 PM copy.jpg
    Photo Apr 22, 2 44 00 PM copy.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 101
the upper bump meeting the fender looks like its a normal gap.

confimed.

the rubber seal is normally visible.

your good.

but the passengerside pop-up light looks like it needs to be adjusted, it should line up

if you take your hand and slide it over those areas, you should not feel a raise/incline or decline in the gaps. a little is no big deal.

Last edited:
Some shots from expo 2011

Attachments

• _DSC3183.jpg
    _DSC3183.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 43
  • _DSC3222.jpg
    _DSC3222.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 46
  • _DSC3275.jpg
    _DSC3275.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 53
  • _DSC3346.jpg
    _DSC3346.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 43
  • _DSC3347.jpg
    _DSC3347.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for the Expo pics!

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I still think the gap in my first photo looks bigger than those...

Back