From Virginia and in Sarasota till Fri....

Ended up coming here unexpected. Please feel free to text/call: 571 449 7434 if you anyone like to meet up. I am free after 6pm normally.

sorry about short notice.

PS: I envy you folks for the weather driving today from Tampa on that skybridge.

Last edited:
Skyway Bridge LOL
yeah we drive all year long I think the coldest it got last year was 65
very little rain, and beaches all around.
Probably one of the better places to live in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater area

Ended up coming here unexpected. Please feel free to text/call: 571 449 7434 if you anyone like to meet up. I am free after 6pm normally.

PS: I envy you folks for the weather driving today from Tampa on that skybridge.

What's that stuck to the rear end of your NSX in the photo? More downforce needed?

What's that stuck to the rear end of your NSX in the photo? More downforce needed?

Do you have your car with you?

Skyway Bridge LOL
very little rain, and beaches all around.
Probably one of the better places to live in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater area

Sorry Skyway. Funny when I heard on weather channel "that it will be cooler 86F"

Do you have your car with you?

Wish I did...

It got a damn sight colder than that in Sarasota in the last year. We've had more days with frost on the ground in the morning in the last couple years than I can remember in the 10 years before that.

Of course I still drive my NSX all year. It just takes a few miles to warm up the tires on those cold mornings when high performance summer tires turn into low performance winter rocks.

Back