From E39M5 to an NSX in 4 months :)

Hi all,
After totaling my E39M5, and searching for another E39M5, i decided to give an old dream of mine a try and search for an NSX.

Well, after seeing two cars in person, and texted with something like 2 others, i ended up settling for one and buying it.
It's a '96 red Targa, the car was originally a USDM car, exported to Canada, from which i bought it and imported it back to the US.
I assume the car has some history - according to the NSXP 2009 sticker on its back window :)

The car is a true driver, with almost 100K miles, and needs a lot of work (and i mean, a lot!) - it is slammed to the ground, it has 18 and 19 aftermarket wheels, and some bizarre aftermarket stereo that i will need to remove (tons of amps and the cheapest HU one could think of) but it's a good platform, and the engine / steering and feeling of it still feels tight and playful.

If you are in the DC metro area, feel free to hit me up. would love to exchange notes.

BR

Ron.

welcome. there are many cross boarder cars like yours..the nsx likes lighter smaller wheels esp the front with the limited room..100k miles is no sweat on a 96.

what # is your 96? last 3 of your vin..

Back