Friday November 20th MEET @ the Towers

Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT ••

we will all talk about 3 local events that we have coming:

1) Drive to the Keys with the Porsche group on the 6th
2) ToyRally -who comes, who doesn't-
3) A possible car NSX-Acura get together @ an Acura Dealer that Eddie Perez is putting together

here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ... :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....24929&sspn=0.003989,0.00765&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - Danny
• 2 - oscar_driver
• 3 - nsxter (maybe - blue???)
• 5 - TTop91
• 6 - georednsx
• 7 - DubaiRich
• 8 - 5starautoworx (Daniel)
• 9 - Jet Tech 91
• 10 - JetTech 05 NSX Friend
• 11 - dquarasr2
• 12 - HUGH

Gracias!
Oscar
====

PS: It's anyone going to the "festival of speed" in Miami this weekend?

Last edited:
Re: :: Friday November 20th MEET @ the Towers ::

Hey, last minute plans to show up @ Towers tonight. Anyone else without plans, come enjoy the beautiful weather. :smile:

ups .... I might do ... :D

Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT ••

3) A possible car NSX-Acura get together @ an Acura Dealer that Eddie Perez is putting together

Sorry but I will be away and can't make it for the Towers on the 20th. Keep me posted on the other events to be discussed. Hope to participate when the times comes.

Irvin

There are threads up for the Key Largo run 12/5 and the Toy Rally 12/12. Isn't this the reason you bought your car :wink: Hope you can make it.

Danny

•• IMPORTANT ••

Sorry but I will be away and can't make it for the Towers on the 20th. Keep me posted on the other events to be discussed. Hope to participate when the times comes.

Count me in guys! Will try to make it tonight as well.

Danny

Excellent! :)

...Sorry but I will be away and can't make it for the Towers on the 20th. Keep me posted on the other events to be discussed. Hope to participate when the times comes.

As Danny said, we have already those on the board, just make sure you sign for the Toy Run :)

I'm in. Plus at the Friday the 13th Towers show, Georednsx and I met another gent who has an 05 silver. He was very interested to meet other NSXers and promised to show up on the 20th.

Another 05 Silver :eek:

Hmmm....might silver finally over take red? :wink:

I'm in. Plus at the Friday the 13th Towers show, Georednsx and I met another gent who has an 05 silver. He was very interested to meet other NSXers and promised to show up on the 20th.

Another 05 Silver :eek:

Hmmm....might silver finally over take red? :wink:

Never happen Danny. We have several red spray cans of paint ready and waiting:biggrin:

I'm planning to be there Friday Nov 20.

Yet another Red.

Sorry guys, but I won't be there. I'll be drinking Pina Coloda's while on my way to the Southern Carribean. :biggrin:

Sorry guys, but I won't be there. I'll be drinking Pina Coloda's while on my way to the Southern Carribean. :biggrin:

to bad you can't make it! :(

So Far we have a good number of NSX's coming :) ... I will be there @ 5:45 this Friday, to make sure get the good parking .....

I love it when you talk dirty to me big boy! How can I say no?

.... specially when involves farms animals LOLOLOLOL

to bad you can't make it! :(

So Far we have a good number of NSX's coming :) ... I will be there @ 5:45 this Friday, to make sure get the good parking .....

I def won't be there that early. I expect more like 7 - 7:30.

Back