Fresh out of the PMC oven...

Hey folks. Thought you'd appreciate pics of my "newborn". Still at PMC awaiting shipment to Southern California (Tustin Acura, but I live in the Malibu Canyon area). Kept the spec pretty simple, both to minimize cost and also because I prefer the cleanest exterior configuration. Went with Source Silver, full black leather seats, standard interior, XM radio, and standard wheels/brakes with red calipers. No CF. Cannot wait to see her in person.

By the way, Richard Moyer, GM at Tustin Acura, is a gem. For those of you considering an NSX purchase, I strongly recommend you check with him first.

Attachments

• NSX4.jpg
    NSX4.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 276
  • NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 305
  • NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 273
  • NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 271
stunning in its simplicity! Source is not as common as you would think. Welcome.

stunning in its simplicity! Source is not as common as you would think. Welcome.

I've come to recognize that (Source being relatively uncommon). Surprising, at least to me, inasmuch as it really captures the lines, works with the gunmetal wheels and brushed aluminum door handles, and makes the black trim and red calipers pop. Also very dirt-friendly...

Yep, now you need to buy an old sebring Na1 :wink:

I love the voodoo you do......:cool:

.....so what was the time span from order placement to these pics?

That is very reasonable with a global pandemic...

Thanks for posting the pics. I like silver and I think it goes great with red calipers.

Couldn’t agree more — the combination of that liquid metal-like silver with the gunmetal wheels and red calipers just works. Even the door handles work well with silver.

Wow, silver is the most undercover amazing color for that car. Congrats!

I'll be driving Malibu Canyon tomorrow morning to meet a friend.

I remember back in Oct 2015 (iirc) I ran into a prototype NC1 being tested. I followed them up and down Latigo which I'm sure they didn't appreciate at first thinking back now, but as soon as I got to roll down my window to mention how big of a fan I was and obviously I was in my Gen1, they pulled over and let me sit in the car. It was a huge treat.

Back