free hand car washing

Hi all. I live in Virginia Beach VA, and never see any nsx's. I am going to be buying an early model 91-94 in a few months but must sell 98 prelude first. So if someone could take me for a ride around town I would be more than happy to wash it, and wax it if you let me drive(yeah right no one will ever drive mine). Hell i will wash it without a ride I just want to touch one.

Originally posted by cpmoran:
Hi all. I live in Virginia Beach VA, and never see any nsx's. I am going to be buying an early model 91-94 in a few months but must sell 98 prelude first. So if someone could take me for a ride around town I would be more than happy to wash it, and wax it if you let me drive(yeah right no one will ever drive mine). Hell i will wash it without a ride I just want to touch one.

too bad you dont live in So Cal. I would let you wash mine every week. in return, you can drive it to the gas station and cruise down the beaches to pick up chicks.

There were 2 '91s in Va Beach about 2 months ago at dealerships (I migrated 1 to the Baltimore area
wink.gif
) Keep an eye on Auto Trader, but be warned, once you drive one it's very hard to be patient for the right one for you to come along. I looked at 4 or 5 in person and dozens on-line, it took all my will power not make an offer on the ones I drove until I found the right one.

id have to see you wash someone elses car b4 id even let u spray mine with a hose ... an improper washing can destroy a cars finish.

Originally posted by tpearsall:
There were 2 '91s in Va Beach about 2 months ago at dealerships (I migrated 1 to the Baltimore area
wink.gif
) Keep an eye on Auto Trader, but be warned, once you drive one it's very hard to be patient for the right one for you to come along. I looked at 4 or 5 in person and dozens on-line, it took all my will power not make an offer on the ones I drove until I found the right one.

I will be at the Steeler Game in your area on Sunday the 27th. Car looks great, what dealership or person did you get it from, did you get a good deal? I do check the autotrader and I know if I am going to get the car I want I will have to fly and buy. I will try to my best to be patient, I have already done the rush into a purchase thing, and it turns out the car was in wreck and fixed. oh well live and learn, maybe I will see you at the game on sunday. How is it owning an awesome car like the nsx?

Back