Free carfax

FYI, if you're a AAA member, you go to their website and create an account by giving them your AAA membership card number. That'll allow you to run free and unlimited Carfax's whenever you want.

Newman said:
FYI, if you're a AAA member, you go to their website and create an account by giving them your AAA membership card number. That'll allow you to run free and unlimited Carfax's whenever you want.

Are you referring to AAA's site?

Newman said:
Just tried it, it only gives lemon check, not the full report. :(

EIFFEL said:
Just tried it, it only gives lemon check, not the full report. :(

Weird, works for me as I tried it on a few cars we had laying around our shop just for the hell of it. Got the entire Carfax history just like you would if you registered and paid for it. Maybe something different with the policy or membership?

Newman said:

How do you log on?
Where do you put your membership number?

ANYTIME said:
This one isn't expired yet
http://www.carfax.com/cfm/PromoWork.cfm

If you want multiple carfax, then delete cookies.

"We're sorry. An unauthorized user or referring site sent you to this link, and it cannot be processed."

I tried clearing cookies, starting from a new window (so no "referer" would be in the HTTP header), still didn't work. :(

Back