Free 8 month old lab. was abandoned by my tenant...need to find a home today.

I had a tenant move out due to loss of job and he left his 8 month old black lab behind. I called him and his phone isn't active anymore. I would hate to take him to the pound so I am posting this everywhere so I can find him a home. If I can't find him a home by today I will have no choice but to drop him off at the shelter.

He's a nice living and playful dog...I already have 3 dogs so a 4th is not an option.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20130118_102112.jpg

I can't help but please at least take him to a no-kill shelter. Your tenant sounds like real winner. Just leaving his dog behind to die. What a prick. Good luck I hope he finds a good home. Nice of you to look out for him.

My Wife operates a non profit animal rescue in Phoenix area. She is networking this puppy with her california contacts. I am sure we can find a home for him. Please PM me your contact information, so we can get you in touch with people who would love to adopt him! and provide him his furever home.

Last edited:
My Wife operates a non profit animal rescue in Phoenix area. She is networking this puppy with her california contacts. I am sure we can find a home for him. Please PM me your contact information, so we can get you in touch with people who would love to adopt him! and provide him his furever home.

That was intentional right?:biggrin:
This is mighty nice of you.

Kudos to you too Adrian.
I'll keep an eye out in the meanwhile also.

When we gave our dogs away, we made sure they were going to a loving family.
New owners drove down from San Francisco to pick them up:smile:

My father in law just lost his 15yo beagle... he's heartbroken. He has 2 acres in Hemet to play on. Lots of varmits to chase. :)

Let me know if it doesnt work out and I will see if he is interested. Will check back on this thread.

Back