Fraud NSX's on Ebay

EVERY week on Ebay I report about 1-3 fraud listings of our wonderful NSX's.
I am trying to help keep our cars in good standing and show real values, not these lower fraud ones.
Please help do the same when you can, they are very easy to spot.
Ebay usually removes them in a day or 2.
Thanks

Ebay and paypal, love them and HATE them at the same time.

Im wondering who falls for this stuff? A pefectly fine NSX for like five grand .........doesnt that ring a bell to some people? When i get mine...ill probably buy it from someone on this forum!

You are making the situation worse: not better.

YOU are allowing the top folks at ebay to pull down HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS a year on YOUR free labor efforts. (How much thanks did you get?)

If YOU allow enough of this fraud to happen: the top folks at Ebay will spend some of their money to fix the problem. YOU are allowing ebay to continue their crappy business model.

They've even taken away the ability to warn the potential buyer, this anonymous BidderX is pure bogus.

Do YOU think one or two of the executive staff can take 5% of their net compensation and employ several hundred people to fix this issue: vet buyers/sellers, really patrol for fraud and offer rewards for people who spot fraudulent auctions? You are doing it for free and to benefit of people that do not deserve it....for every one of YOUR success there are several that you missed....the system needs to be fixed.

Rather than fostering a bad system, allow this system to break as soon as possible. Currently it is near impossible to sell certain electronics or cars on Ebay due to fraudulent sellers and bidders.

If ebay cannot fix these problems then they need to go down in flames...to be replaced by a better system. Let it be and die.

When i get mine...ill probably buy it from someone on this forum!
Then you'll probably pay too much

EVERY week on Ebay I report about 1-3 fraud listings of our wonderful NSX's.
I am trying to help keep our cars in good standing and show real values, not these lower fraud ones.
Ebay usually removes them in a day or 2.
Thanks

Ebay and paypal, love them and HATE them at the same time.

I actually saw a NSX scam on the PAID adv. on the local paper. These guys are getting aggressive.

Then you'll probably pay too much

That is not necessarily true. I think you will be more likely to find a car that was properly maintained. Prime members are more aware of the common problems and tend to correct them.

mine was on there about 2 weeks ago. I had to send them 3-4 emails before they finally removed it. thanks to fellow prime menbers and myspace people that made me aware of the situation.

Such scams seem commonplace for all types of items on eaby, I don't know if anyone has check lately but the most recent set of false NSX adds state "free night with a whore with purchase" and some pretty detailed pictures.

Back