Fox and Hound Thursday June 1st

I hope this is enough notice for a simple gathering in Houston.

I wanted to meet some of you guys in the community (and check out any mods if you got 'em) and saw in another thread how you guys don't really get to meet up. In any case, I figured why not do a "happy hour" type event.

So, I hope this is far enough in advance of a notice.

Fox and Hound
Westheimer near Kirkwood
pool/darts/whatever/grub/drink
6:30?

I'll get the first 2 pitchers.

So, who's down?

Matt

I was worried when there were no responses when I checked yesterday.

See ya Thursday. Hope others who haven't posted can join us too.

Matt

I'll be there in the new(used) silver bullet! Someone call me Thursday around 4:30 and remind me! :D

See ya,
- Z

Quick question.

How many would be detered by bad weather?
Just wondering since I just saw the news and the weatherman said there would be rain for the next 3 days.

rain rain go away

Just to ensure that people won't let the rain scare them from showing up, I'll make it 3 pitchers.

Are we still on for tomorrow night? Forecast is some rain..how many people are taking their NSX out?

Wheelman said:
Are we still on for tomorrow night? Forecast is some rain..how many people are taking their NSX out?

As I said before, mine is not afraid of the rain...now, flooding is different...I don't want to find out if she can swim...:eek:

If it's only some rain, I'll be in mine.

As I said before, mine is not afraid of the rain...now, flooding is different...I don't want to find out if she can swim...

hahahaha, the car is light, I'm sure it can float.:biggrin:

Wheelman said:

I will be heading that way directly from work, therefore I will not be in my car but rather in my truck. It loves the mud and rain! :biggrin:

I will only be able to stay for an hour or so, but I look forward to meeting everyone.

I'll be bringing out my NSX tomorrow rain or shine (no flooding).

I was planning on washing her this weekend.

Now if it floods, then I will be there in my flood car.

awww, Paul your car is the only one with mud and rain repellant.
(Because it's always so clean):tongue:

Drove the NSX into work today (even with this lousy weather).

See y'all there tonight

Mine is with me as well...still have the bugs on it from my Austin trip over the Memorial Day weekend. :tongue:

Back