Found this at the porch part 2

It was so cold this morning but i took some pictures anyway. So far the 295's look good and fit good, wheels are for BBK 19x10.5 offset +40. But is it going to rubs? Cant drive the car for awhile cause due to snow and salt on the roads. If it does rubs i'll raise the rears up about 1/2" should be ok:wink:. Here the pics enjoy it.

Tri Nguyen
nsx016.jpg

nsx017.jpg

nsx015.jpg

nsx019.jpg

nsx008.jpg

nsx003.jpg

nsx018.jpg

nsx012.jpg

nsx006.jpg

nsx007.jpg

nsx005.jpg

nsx004.jpg

Last edited:
Im so confused. I thought i had a grip on how this works but now i have my doubts. If those rear wheels are a 40 offset then how in the hell can a 30 or even a 25 offset fit just as flush?

Im so confused. I thought i had a grip on how this works but now i have my doubts. If those rear wheels are a 40 offset then how in the hell can a 30 or even a 25 offset fit just as flush?

Don't forget offset is only one parameter of fitment the other major factor is wheel diameter and width.For you to compare his 40 et wheel to others the other wheels would have to be a 10.5 by 19 in wheel.The tire size can also greatly affect how much fender gap you have and whether there will be a rub.

Looks good..is there anything special about rolling NSX fenders? i.e. because of their composition?

I have yet to see a "rolled" fender nsx.If it were me and I had to have hella big tires I would cut the fenders and blend in the gruppe M flairs,imho.

I wouldn't butcher an 05 just to fit wider tires, just me. :)

trust me I would'nt iether:wink:I have seen the blended gruppe m flairs though ,and once you remove the seam where they stick on it looks good.

Guys, im not going to roll the fenders, It was just a joke. Anyway it doesnt look like it will rubs in person. Im sure i'll be fine if i just raise 1/2" from the rears to match the front as well.

Wheels look great. You're definitely on the border there for rubbing. The first thing to do is to go down to 285 if it rubs. Here's mine but it's a 275/30/19 on a 19x9.5 +24 offset. Haven't had any problems with rubbing with mine. .
Based on the calculator, mine sticks out 3mm more, but you have a much wider tire which could cause problems.

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

IMG_0516.jpg

Feel free to ship her out to SoCal for the Winter. We'll take good care of her! :biggrin:

Last edited:
From the look of your pic, your stick out more than my and site higher. I'll raise them up a bit when i get home. Thanks for the info.

Wheels look great. You're definitely on the border there for rubbing. The first thing to do is to go down to 285 if it rubs. Here's mine but it's a 275/30/19 on a 19x9.5 +24 offset. Haven't had any problems with rubbing with mine. .
Based on the calculator, mine sticks out 3mm more, but you have a much wider tire which could cause problems.

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

IMG_0516.jpg

Feel free to ship her out to SoCal for the Winter. We'll take good care of her! :biggrin:
I like that. Are you running spacers?

I really like that nook in your garage that fits/stores another car (sorry to be OT, lol). Can you fit 3 cars in there when you put one in that nook? I just applied for permits to do an addition to my garage, so I've developed a habit of scrutinizing other member's garages, lol.

I fit three cars and two bikes, snow blower and lawnmod. My next thing is Lovefab kit after that i can relax and save some $$$ for the lift in my garage. Having additional garages is a must where i live.

I'll roll the fenders if i have to, before even think about 285's lol.

I like your thinking. haha.. I don't have 195s, but I put spacers on mine and my setup sticks further than yours, and also mine is lowered 1.5 inches. I don't rub at all in the rear.. You should be okay if your suspension is stiff enough.

niM

Last edited:
Back