Found a 92 black on black that I need a bit more info on. jh4na1150nt000040

I also posted this in the regional section, but I might get a better response here. I have been talking to the owner of this excellent looking black on black 92 NSX. He is located in PA I am in Texas and I just want to verify a few things about this car.

VIN is jh4na1150nt000040

I already did a bit of digging through old posts but couldn't find anything concrete. Does any one know anything else about this car? I would have to fly out to take a look at it and I am just trying to practice my due diligence. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I may have found "the one" assuming everything checks out.

I also posted this in the regional section, but I might get a better response here. I have been talking to the owner of this excellent looking black on black 92 NSX. He is located in PA I am in Texas and I just want to verify a few things about this car.

VIN is jh4na1150nt000040

I already did a bit of digging through old posts but couldn't find anything concrete. Does any one know anything else about this car? I would have to fly out to take a look at it and I am just trying to practice my due diligence. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I may have found "the one" assuming everything checks out.

Has been for sale on prime for a while, yes?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...NSX-blk-blk-jh4na1150nt000040-Bucks-county-PA

I am trying to get some more info on her, but I am really close to doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Carfax comes back clean, but there is no data after 2011.

Back