Formula 1 "Fantasy League" for Prime Members

If you're an F1 fan, I think you'll enjoy this just a bit. ;)

I've been playing it (http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?I1M) for the last week or so and have become minorly obsessed with the game and thought it'd be a good idea to start a season for fellow NSX Prime members. Here's some details:

About BATracer
BATracer is a browser webgame similar to some racing manager style webgames. However, it is unique in that gameplay centres around the player as the driver, rather than the team manager. This introduces multiplayer team work as an important part of success.

Read more here: http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?I1M

How to Play
http://batracer.com/-ph?read&40

Specific NSX Prime game
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:
http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&21486

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "21486" into the box. The game password is "nsxprime". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Once every team is filled, the races will happen daily. I'd recommend setting up your account name w/ your first name and your Prime member name so that we all know whom we're playing with. For example, I'm listed as "Shawn Ponyboy."

Let me know if you have any questions - looking forward to seeing some NSX Prime members playing!

Unless you're a Honda "fanboy," you really don't want the RA107. :( I took it b/c I wanted others to have a better car and experience with the game itself.

So we've got 4 players already...just need 18 more. I know you guys are out there! If any of the present players know of another F1 fan on Prime, feel free to invite them.

Looking forward to this season. ;)

We just need a few more players to actually start the season. Once we get the other players, qualifying will start and everyone will be able to fine tune their setup.

Looks like Klayton is a top the practice time sheet by a significant margin. There is one more spot open for Macca and Honda. Somebody should take them soon. The McLaren is the most capable car on the roster.

Oh, and you guys should paint your helmets. Everybody looks like The Stig!

Okay, only need 2 more people to start the season. ak, don't forget to get your practice times in, sucka!

Hahaha...adjust your experimentation to a more safe level...that way you'll get more practice runs in. That's why you want a good team member so you can trade and exchange setup data.

Don't feel bad. I've lost an entire session b/c of mechanical difficulties. ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

if the game is starting anytime soon, is there a holiday option or anything similar? I'm snowboarding one week in the alps from 22.12 without internet access.

Klayton

We need two more players and I'm going to open it up to the Honda-Tech players and try to recruit a few more.

That said, I don't think we'll be starting for a couple of days. Enjoy your holiday!

John, nOOOO! This is the first time I've heard of batracer locking an account. Did they email you a reason?

We only need two more players to start and would enjoy having you in the season.

Sooo...? The game looked like fun. ;)

okay, big boy. ;) You can join this season:

- ID# 22167
- password "boobies"

For certain the season will actually start - b/c 16 of the 22 seats are already taken. When you join be sure to reply to this post or IM me if you need any help in setting up the car.

We'll have to just make a list of interested members here and then start it once the list gets over 10.

Once the first race happens, you guys will get hooked.:smile:

Klayton, I'll invite you in the next Honda-Tech season....or if we can get at least 10-12 Prime members to sign-up we can start the NSXPrime league.

1. Ponyboy
2. Klayton
3. - 12.

They justt released the F1 2008 season and you can join this one #24712. Feel free to join my team if you like (BMW Sauber).

Back