For those looking for a white NSX...

I notice a lot of you guys/gals drool over a white NSX, so I saw this will browsing the CL ads in my area. Not to a bad a price either.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/1440337836.html

And usual disclaimer... I have no affiliation with the seller or the car or the road it sits on :biggrin:

Just thought I'd share my findings and help a future or current owner find "the white" nsx they may be looking for :cool:

Man that is super cheap for having all that done to the car! Somebody could get a real good deal here if there isn't any hidden wreckage or something. On the surface without real investigation it sure looks good. I can't believe the price - wow! I wish this had been around about a 3 months ago.

Ditto on Tim's thoughts, looks to be a good deal.

Man that is super cheap for having all that done to the car! Somebody could get a real good deal here if there isn't any hidden wreckage or something. On the surface without real investigation it sure looks good. I can't believe the price - wow! I wish this had been around about a 3 months ago.

Tim, you could always send the silver one back to me here in Houston. :biggrin:

Seems like a steal! Those early NSX's look so funny with the old school wheels on them, they look so tiny!

That does look like a good find. Its interesting how many show up on craigslist these days.

Kid that's an easy fix and for the dough you save buying this one you could buy any wheel your little heart desires!

Jet - buy this car would ya! You've been out of a car too long now. Somebody that really needs one please buy this.

Now to that other comment from Zishan about sending my car back to Houston - hahahahahaaaaaa:biggrin: All you can have are the springs......so there...lol....you're killin me.:smile:

If it checks out I will. That's too good a deal to pass up however it was posted a month ago so I presume its gone!

Yeah I've purposely been avoiding jumping into another car as I've just lost my job in Dubai and now moving back to Canada. Lots to figure out in the meantime however I will need wheels on my arrival back...haha!

Oh and we are expecting our first baby in April so also need a SUV.

Last edited:
Kid that's an easy fix and for the dough you save buying this one you could buy any wheel your little heart desires!

Trust me, If this economy wasnt so shitty...there would be a 3rd NSX in my garage. :wink: I already have a rim collection in my basement but this would need 02+ wheels powdercoated in white with a mild drop to be perfect!

Trust me, If this economy wasnt so shitty...there would be a 3rd NSX in my garage. :wink: I already have a rim collection in my basement but this would need 02+ wheels powdercoated in white with a mild drop to be perfect!

Couldnt agree more.

Jet if its still available and you dont buy it PM me. I may pick it up.

My friend is heading over there to see it.

Was sent some pictures and the interior is kinda rough so I'm waiting to hear what my mates impression is of it.

Jetpilot

I had the owner email me some more photos.....he was nice enough to send me 20+ photos....too bad the interior looks like a car with 164000 miles, not 64000??? needless to say, I am no longer interested in the car .:mad:

Back