• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Powertrain FOR SALE: AEM EMS V1 ecu

Long story short I bought this from another NSX member, used it in my car for a couple dynos, found out it had some bad resistors. I had sent it out to a guy in North Carolina who repairs the AEM ems boxes and plugged it into my car, did some dynos (works great now), but after all the headaches it took to figure out this issue... I just dont want the bad omen from this AEM box in my car. I'm switching to another company and use their setup.

So this is the pic and includes serial numbers. This is a early first gen which according to the guy who rebuilt it, this is the better of the first gens. I used this on a 1992 acura legend(we share the same pin outs and plugs) which I believe is the right ecu for the 91-94(?) NSX's.

contact me via text/phone 724-584-0340 because I dont check here often, but pricing is 900 obo shipped in the lower 48 (you cover paypal fees, if you use that option).

10614287_556578233889_33193102533081755_n.jpg

Back