• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

For sale 1997 NSX Black on black

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a 1997 nsxt, 6 speed, black on black with 34,000 miles. This car is located in Baltimore MD. This car is in perfect condition and has car fax certification. It has always been dealer serviced.
It is priced for fair sale to a "real buyer" If you need to speak with the wife, DMV, insurance co., transporter, or bank please,,,, do so first. If you just want to talk or dream about buying one of these cars, use the forum here at this site.

thank you,, cell 410-952-xxxx office410-522-xxxx

$39,800 TODAY "no BS" lets go.. If you really want one of these cars be the first person with thier $$ together. There is not a better deal out there. please do not waste my time or yours price is FIRM.........

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,617
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the car still for sale or what?

Last edited:
More pics? Accidents? Dings? Dents? Scratches?

hEY JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW CALLED THE GUY TO PURCHASE VEHICLE AND HE PULLED THE OLD FAST ONE AND SAID THE PRICE OF THIS CAR WAS ONLY FOR A WEEK TO SEE IF IT WOULD SELL AND THAT HE'S SELLING IT FOR $44,000 I WAS GOING TO BUY IT BUT THATS KINDA HOKEY!

Re: 39,800

special k said:
hEY JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW CALLED THE GUY TO PURCHASE VEHICLE AND HE PULLED THE OLD FAST ONE AND SAID THE PRICE OF THIS CAR WAS ONLY FOR A WEEK TO SEE IF IT WOULD SELL AND THAT HE'S SELLING IT FOR $44,000 I WAS GOING TO BUY IT BUT THATS KINDA HOKEY!

Same story here. Called him the first day the ad was up. Told him I was ready to buy, no bs. I inqiured about the routine maintenance and he got all upset, explaining to me it was a honda and why was everyone worried about maintenance. So when I called him again to take a look at the car, he said it was pretty much sold. He had 2 other buyers and the price had gone up to over $40500. This was over a week ago.

Well thats rude. I thought the $39k price was a bit low for a 97 with so few miles.
Does the seller care to defend his selling position?

I'm not that all surprised though. We asked him to go more in detail on the condition on this board and to list the VIN 2 weeks ago with no reply. But if he found a buyer elsewhere and got what he wanted, more power to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back