For a good laugh, open this thread.

"for a good laugh, open this thread, and click this link" *fixed

thanks for the giggle
Dude, how can someone sell a 263,000 dollar car with a crappy toy car for a main photo? WTF!!!! The world has gone batshit crazy man. Sheesh!!!

Heres the message I just sent. I'll LYK the outcome.

Can I get an actual pic of the car? I can't base my decision on a pic of a toy. Unless this is a scam.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres what I received.

no scam my friend, new Acura NSX that you buy directly from our Acura Dealership. If you want photos of the car I can not accommodate that, as the car is currently being produced and will be sold long before the car arrives at our dealership. call if you have any questions

Heath 605-201-9563

Heres the message I just sent. I'll LYK the outcome.

Can I get an actual pic of the car? I can't base my decision on a pic of a toy. Unless this is a scam.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres what I received.

no scam my friend, new Acura NSX that you buy directly from our Acura Dealership. If you want photos of the car I can not accommodate that, as the car is currently being produced and will be sold long before the car arrives at our dealership. call if you have any questions

Heath 605-201-9563
What a crock of bullshit.

Listed now as ENDED, not SOLD. Wonder why? chuckle

If he was their marketing director, he probably got fired. Or the marketing director saw the sale posted and pulled it. If they are truly and Acura Dealer, that was a poor way to sell a car. Even a toy car.

I can see the logic, since some of the first '91's were going for 30-40k over sticker. I seem to remember reading somewhere that a couple of the first ones to hit the west coast went in the ballpark of 110-125k.

Back