Fog Light for NSX

RX0

Registered Member
Hi everyone, I'm about to get my 2019
NSX. I read the manual and it shows a foglight option on page 48 of the 2019 manual. Does anyone know if a foglight option is available?

Are you referring to the rear-mounted fog lights / fog running lights which are mandatory in China and some other Asian and European countries? If so, I am told that NSX’s sold in the USA are NOT pre-wired for them. It can be done, but you’d have to buy them (and the wiring harness) from a European Honda dealer, and have them shipped here.

Looks like it is referencing front fog lights. That is the switch identical switch that you see in any of our other models that come with front fog lights. My money is on the fact that it is in there but it shouldn't be. Wouldn't be the first time there are things in owners manuals that aren't actually in the car. I could name a number of them for the new RDX's

Looks like it is referencing front fog lights. That is the switch identical switch that you see in any of our other models that come with front fog lights. My money is on the fact that it is in there but it shouldn't be. Wouldn't be the first time there are things in owners manuals that aren't actually in the car. I could name a number of them for the new RDX's

I think you’re right: It’s a mistake in the owner’s manual.

That odd ‘blank’ button on the left side of the dash — next to the Parking Sensor on/off button — is supposedly for the rear fog lights.

Thanks for all the reply. Do you know where I can get the rear fog lights for the Nsx? I saw the posting about Asia and I check with the one in Hong Kong does not have it.

If anyone can post the parts number, that will be great. Thanks a lot.

Back