• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Fng

Yeah, I know, another new guy. Worse yet, I don't even own an NSX....yet. I'm just starting my search for "the one". Ideally, I'd like a 1997 to 2001, definitely 6-spd. manual trans. I'm flexible on color, but want one as close to bone-stock as possible. Not really looking for a fixer-upper, but willing to do some minor work if needed to get her in shape. I'm in the Harrisonburg, VA area. I'm Steve by the way, nice to meet everyone. I welcome any advice.

Welcome Steve! If you haven't already, check out the NSX Wiki on here. It will give you plenty of information to aid you on your quest. This is a great community here and everyone is very helpful if you have any specific questions. Most will agree on here to get the best example you can afford and get a thorough PPI done preferably at a shop familiar with the NSX. Not all Acura dealers have techs that know what to look for. Also, you probably will want to have anywhere from 2-5k set aside for deferred maintenance items like the timing belt, leaking seals, clutch and clutch master and slave cylinders if they haven't already been done. Hope this helps. Best of luck!

Also, you probably will want to have anywhere from 2-5k set aside for deferred maintenance items like the timing belt, leaking seals, clutch and clutch master and slave cylinders if they haven't already been done. Hope this helps. Best of luck!

This. This is good advice. Check out my 'Delayed Introduction' thread to see why. Welcome and happy hunting.

Back