Flower Mound post up!

I think Norman, Oklahoma is closer. :wink:

For get togethers, you want to be able to drive a little, right? Zipping down 121 at a breakneck speed of 3 mph should get you in the right frame of mind.

I work in Las Colinas. FM is just north of DFW airport. We're gonna need alot more beer to divide by 5 evenly!

donwon said:
I thought it was just that day we went, but 121 was a wreck! Traffic was killer! Took over an hour to get to Stonebriar from FM even in the LEFTLANE:tongue:

I've found it is always - ALWAYS - easier and less stressful to take 35 south to the Bush Turnpike, go east to the North Dallas Tollway, north to 121, then east for just a bit until you hit Stonebriar. I avoid 121 like the friggin' plague.

Side note - who was driving the black NSX east on 1171 by Bridlewood around 3:40 on Thursday? I saw ya - lookin' sweet! I was driving behind a guy on a Boss Hogg - a V8 Corvette engined motorcycle. His exhaust loosened a few of my fillings.

Las Colinas isn't far - just out 114 about 15 minutes from us.

Okay, I saw another NSX today in Flower Mound - at the Washington Mutual bank by Tom Thumb on 407 at Morriss - 2:30 pm Friday. Silver, 2002+ - looked great. Anyone here?

midlifecrisis said:
I work in Las Colinas. FM is just north of DFW airport. We're gonna need alot more beer to divide by 5 evenly!

Cool! I've been in DFW for about 5 months now and I have owned an NSX for a week today :) I could probably be talked into a happy hour / car show sometime ;)

- Jason

Come to Starbucks sunday...see thread

Back