• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Florida 98 NSX-T 6sp, Rare Kaiser Silver Metallic / Blk JH4NA2167WT000083

Florida 98 NSX-T 6sp, Rare Kaiser Silver Metallic / Blk

I got the NSX 2.5 years ago with Acura Certification with 59,xxx miles. Interior excellent. Exterior excellent with a few very small rock chips and scratches. The Kiser Silver does not show chips etc. like black, red, etc. It has been my daily driver and now has 78k miles.

At 60,xxx miles it got water pump and timing belt due to misunderstanding with Acura dealer (not normally replaced until 105k miles so next change now due at 165k miles) plus brakes, clutch, and window regulators. There is a transferable Acura Drive Train Warranty until 100,000 miles or Nov. 2, 05.
It also comes with factory NSX 6 CD changer, keyless entry, K-40 Radar detector,
car cover and new NSX floor mats!

Interior is in excellent condition, AC works perfectly, all systems and controls are fully functional and operate correctly, tires are Yoko AS 100’s all around. Front 90% rear new as of 5-29-04.

I would keep the NSX except that my new business needs more cash.

Buyer will register and pay applicable taxes in their home state.

Car is sold "as is" and "where is" without any warranty.

Asking 42,500 OBO for quick sale.

VIN is JH4NA2167WT000083

If seriously interested email me at [email protected]

No tire kickers, please

Attachments

• dsc00108.jpg
    dsc00108.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,394
Last edited by a moderator:
Back