Fixed my TCS problem!!!

I fixed my TCS problem, I tore apart part of my dash and found the TCS button wasn't all the way plugged in (very strange) I'll bet it was like that ever since the factory, and the owner didn't know or care. Anyway, I don't know if it is my imagination, but the car feels a little quicker, is that possible?? I know for sure I can launch it better!! I also found that my tire pressures were way off, I had 24psi in each of the back tires, and 20 in each of the front. What's even scarier is the fact that I was on the track with them!!! Dumb idiot that I am, I forgot to check them. Because this is my first NSX and it handles so well anyway, I didn't think anything of it. If someone else would have driven my car they probably would have known right away. I made them 40 in the rear, and 33 up front. Now the car feels completely different, I can now over-steer a bit and steer with the throttle. Before the car was a bit sluggish and slow on the turn-in. Are these tire pressures good, they seem a bit on the high side.

John

Last edited:
Back