• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Powertrain ***SOLD*** Five OEM New Old Stock Tall Oil Filters P/N: 15400-PL2-004

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
For your consideration here are 5 "new old stock" original tall NSX oil filters. P/N: 15400-PL2-004

All 5 have sold and I understand they are being repurposed as road going mini urinals. Genius!

All 5 for $250.00 Or Best Offer
which includes shipping to the lower 48. (1 to 4 filters priced at $60.00 each Or Best Offer which includes shipping to the lower 48.)
I prefer Zelle as well as PayPal + 3% fee as my PayPal account is a business account that doesn't allow the receipt or sending of F&F transfers.

20240802_072927.jpg

20240802_010343.jpg

20240802_010416.jpg

20240802_010840.jpg

Last edited:
quick, hurry, before the mods see this thread. You need to post a picture with your name and date on a piece of paper next to the items ;)

This is what happens when you get the bright idea to post at 2:00 AM while the stripper you brought home takes a bathroom break to powder her nose!

This is what happens when you get the bright idea to post at 2:00 AM while the stripper you brought home takes a bathroom break to powder her nose!
Did the stripper write the note for you? Her penmanship is terrible!! :D

Did the stripper write the note for you? Her penmanship is terrible!! :D
How did you know? However in her defense, the pen was clutched between her butt cheeks as she squatted, gyrating her hips as I told her what to scribble down. The Roman numerals were a nice surprise. The way she was looking at those filters was slightly disturbing, even for me, but I made absolutely sure she never got close to them! :eek:

Last edited:
What did the stripper cost you? Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back