First vandalism experience

crap man...thank God it wasn't too bad, but I awoke this morning to my sister tellin me "Uhhh Brian, your car got egged last night."

I hate neighborhood kids. They're so f*cking stupid. If they want to do something to piss me off, do it to ME...my car is just a car. Stupid haters. First night back at home too.

No paint damage, no dings, no dents. Just a little soft scrubbing on the car and a stinky smell where the yolk got trapped in the pavers on my driveway.

Ugh

I've said it before, I'll say it again...I hate hearing these stories. Glad your car survived unscathed.

Sorry to hear. You're very lucky there was no damage. When I had my Stealth egged (a couple of weeks after purchasing it new), it chipped the paint on the hood. :(

we see these mishaps all the time with cars, especially nice ones like the NSX, parked on the streets.

my suggestion is this...for the money you put in for security equipments, i say try to rent a garage space if you can possibly find one at a nearby condo community or from a friend.

as for me, i don't even trust my NSX in a gated underground garage where others can easily gain access to my car. a single garage where no one can see your NSX is the best....worth the money if you can find one.

I totally feel you.... After i got egged outside my house, unfortunetely the impact of the eggs cracked my paints and left markings. After that, i quickley cleaned out my over stuffed garaged for my NSX. Now i feel safer at night, not worrying about my car being messed with at night.

Back